This "little" Vincent in the 6-channel sector presents itself in an easier to handle format, but with no less power than its big brother. 6 x 150W with 8 Ohm provides certainty that this unit won't run out of breath so easily. 6 times amplifier technology from Vincent also means a sound quality that meets the highest of requirements, power in all situations and problem-free operation with all speakers.
The status display provides information about the power output and respective actuation of the corresponding channels. The SAV-P150 is fully symmetrical in design and can therefore be connected with the source or the preamplifier either via the XLR or RCA cable.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz +/- 0.5 dB,
- Nominal output power RMS / 8 Ohm: 6 x 150 Watt
- Nominal output power RMS / 4 Ohm: 6 x 200 Watt,
- Harmonic distortion: < 0.1% (1 KHz, 1 Watt),
- Input sensitivity: 1.6 V, Signal-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm,
- Inputs: 6 x RCA, 6 x XLR,
- Outputs: 6 x 2 Speaker terminals,
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 34 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 180 x 530 mm