Hybrid RDS AM/FM stereo-Tuner
Two 6N16 valves provide silky-smooth sound and a warm tone so that your enjoyment of the radio is never disturbed by shrill, nerverending moments. The output stage of the STU1 is not satisfied here with cheap output drivers but generates the level for further processing by means of FET transistors. A logical next step in the chain towards a good quality, special listening experience.
- Tuner Frequency Range: FM: 87 MHz-108 MHz, AM: 522 kHz-1611 kHz
- Sensitivity: FM: Mono 5 dBu, AM: 65 dBu/m,
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 15 kHz +1 dB/- 1.5 dB,
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- FM: Mono: 72 dB, Stereo: 70 dB,
- AM: Mono: 50 dB bei 80% mod,
- Distortion: FM: 0.4 %/0.5 %, AM: 0.8 %,
- Channel Separation: 40 dB,
- Output: 1 x Stereo RCA
- Tubes: 2 x 6N16,
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 5,5 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 95 x 340 mm.