This player built with hybrid technology processes the signals with a 6N16 valve which is part of the reason for the unmistakable sound of this device.
The digital/analogue converter from the Burr-Brown Company is also used. The clear and clean tone transmission is controlled by the special AUDIO analogue circuits (GIC low pass filter).
An excellent HDCD player for all loud and soft tones. With headphone connection.
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB,
- D/A converter: 24 Bit/96 kHz,
- Distortion: < 0,003 %,
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 95 dB,
- Dynamikbereich: > 100 dB,
- Audio output power: 2 V +/- 1.6 dB,
- Channel Separation: > 90 dB
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Stereo XLR, 1 x Digital Coaxial,
- 1 x jack 6,3 mm headphone (adjustable)
- Tubes: 1 x 6N16
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 8,5 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 106 x 328 mm,