Balanced mono hybrid power amplifier
The best of the bunch. The pre-amplification is by Russian 6922 valves and two 6N6 valves.
Eight high-power transistors deliver a powerful 200W at 8 Ohm.
The 500W transformer and elcos with a total of 80,000 uF offer excellent bass.
The new FET mains connector ensures high signal noise distance in this end stage, very little distortion and a clear and open sound.
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB,
- Nominal Output Power RMS/8 Ohm: 200 Watt
- Nominal Output Power RMS/4 Ohm: 320 Watt, Class A/8 Ohm: 20 Watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt),
- Input sensitivity: 1,1 V
- Signal-Noise ratio: > 90 dB,
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Inputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x XLR,1 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control)
- Outputs: 2 x 2 Speaker Terminal (A & B LS-Choice), 1 x XLR,1 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control)
- Tubes: 1 x 12AU7, 1 x 6922, 2 x 6LG7
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 18 kg
- Dimension (WxHxD): 210 x 265 x 400 mm