A"little" hybrid amp with the successful Vincent quality and a very good balance between price and performance -
is that possible? Many people, including us, asked that question.
We also had many customers' requests . So we designed
and developed a "people's amp" with a price below
1000 EUR - the SV-500. One of our most successful integrated amplifiers, the SV-227, was the model for our "small" hybrid amp.
The Vincent SV-500 Hybrid Integrated Amplifier does not only look similar to its big brother, but also works with similar circuit inside. The tubes' assembly, however, has been altered. Audio signals are processed by two 6N1 tubes, one 12AX7 tube and amplified by four Toshiba transistors at the output. A different 250 Watts toroidal transformer comes into operation as well. Two condensators for grading of electric power and caching have 20,000 uF. The Vincent SV-500 Hybrid Integrated Amplifier is supplied with 4 analogue (RCA) and 2 digital (optical and coax) inputs for different sound sources. In addition to that, the SV-500 has a pre-output and a rec-output that provide for a subwoofer and/or recording equipment. An aluminium remote control is included and adds to the classy designer look.
This "small" device is "big" in sound aspects. The tube gives a warm and natural sound to the SV-500. Its transistor makes it powerful. Ample power supply for the SV-500 avoids dynamic losses.
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Output power 8 Ohm: 2 x 50 Watts RMS
- Output power 4 Ohm: 2 x 80 Watt RMS
- Input sensitivity: 420mV
- T.H.D.r: < 0.1% (1kHz, 1W)
- Signal to noise range: >90dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Optical, 1 x Coax
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo Rec Out, 1 x Stereo Pre Out, 2 x 3.5mm Jack (Power control), 4 x Speaker connectors
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430x118x375mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Color: Black or silver
- Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 6N1