In the power supply, a toroidal transformer provides sufficient power. To keep the signal constant, we use the 'bufferring' Elcos with a total capacity of 13600 uF. The final gain in the output stage is taken over by four addictional Toshiba transistors operating in Class AB mode.
For connecting various sources, the SV-200 has two analog inputs and two digital inputs (1 x optical 1 x coaxial). For connecting a recording device and a power amplifier or active subwoofer, a Rec output and a Pre output are available. Of course, a high-quality remote control is included in the delivery and completes the classy appearance.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +- 0.5 dB ; 20 Hz - 50 kHz +- 2 dB
- Nominal Output Power to 8 Ohm: 2x25Watt
- T.H.D: <0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 220mV
- Signal-to-noise: >72dB
- Inputs: 2xStereo RCA 1 x optical ; 1 x Coax
- Outputs: 1x Stereo Rec Out, 1 x Stereo Pre Out 2 x 2 Speaker terminals, 2 x Power Control (3.5 mm jack)
- Tubes: 2 x 6N1 tube
- Max. Power Consumption: 125 Watt
- Weight: 5 kg
- Color: Black or Silver
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 95 x 320 mm